Lending regulations for the public libraries in Hedmark county.
- It is free of charge to borrow from the library.
- You may borrow at any public library in Hedmark, and return the items in a library that suits you best.
- If the library you visit, doesn´t have the particular item you require, you may ask the library to obtain it from another library.
- It is compulsory to have a library card. You may have one issued which can be used in most of the Norwegian libraries.
- The library card is personal, and it should not be left to anyone else. You are responsible for all items borrowed with your card.
- By loss or theft of your library card, a new one will be issued, usually in payment of a small fee.
- Notify the library whenever name, address, phone number or email-address is changed.
- Normally, you may borrow items for four weeks. Some items may be borrowed for a shorter or longer period.
- Loans can usually be prolonged. This may be done either online, by mail or phone, or by calling at your library.
- Overdue charges may be claimed on items not delivered on returning date. Lost or damaged items must be compensated for.
- Breach of these rules, may cause loss of borrowing rights.
If you don´t return the items to the library in time, you will receive a 1. reminding, fee 40,-. The 2. reminding has charge of kr.70,-. The 3. letter from the library will be a bill for compensation of lost material.
|Films,language courses and
|Exact price, min. sanction prices
| Rent a room
||Before 18:00: Kr. 350,-.
After 18:00: Kr.700,-.
|Lost library card
Some valuable materials will be especially evaluated.